Thursday, August 27, 2009

Someone Else's Words



Geezerguy and I are busy getting prepared for a possible Halloween story telling opportunity coming up this fall. If it happens, it will be lots of fun and I'll tell you all about it and take plenty of pictures. Keep your fingers crossed for us.

In looking for some new material I stumbled across this. It has absolutely nothing to do with Halloween stories but it it sure can tell a story. I thought my RV friends and my boys, particularly LD would like it.

I'll be back soon.


See ya down the road,
Yarntangler

2 comments:

Geezerguy said...

I just pulled out the old Viewmaster that I got at that shop in Berryville. It's brown Bakelite and I think it's older than the "old" one they show in the article. It was a fun read...I still think the old slinky was better than the plastic. I'll probably spend some time looking at Roy Rogers and the Badlands in 3-D now.
-Geez


Word of the day...culatemi: a medical procedure in which culats are removed. Very expensive.

spiritualastronomer said...

Ah, Slinky and Mr. Potato Head. Too bad they have to make Slinkys out of plastic as the metal ones were so much fun. And I really preferred using a real potato instead of a plastic body.

Good luck with the Halloween gig. Fingers, toes, and eyes crossed for you.