Sunday, December 7, 2008

Merry Christmas, Season's Geetings, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah, Glad Tidings



No matter what your favorite greeting of the season might be, there is a card that will say it to your family and friends. I love holiday cards both modern and vintage. Since it's Sunday and Big Jim is home to spend some time with, I'm going to simply share some of the cards I've found on line today.


Once I've finished with today's blog, I'm going to close my computer, find a pen and actually write out the paper cards I still enjoy sending and receiving.

If you are going to be sending cards this year, would you take a moment to remember the young men and women serving our country in the armed forces?They appreciate the mail whether they are overseas in a combat zone or serving right here in the USA but away from home for the holidays.
I've been sending Christmas postcards t
o my two young friends in Iraq every few days since Thanksgiving. I hope they bring them some cheer.


See ya down the road,
Yarntangler

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have no doubt that you are bringing many smiles as well as seasons greetings to your young friends in the service.

I had all intentions of sending out christmas cards our this year. I'm not sure if I will be able to with all that is going on right now though, unfortunately.

I always smile when I read your blogs, I need that right now, thank you Yarntangler. Enjoy your day with Geezerguy.

Hilly