Sunday, April 26, 2009

Window on the World

Remember that quote from Mao Tse -Tung about the frog in the well from Sunday ?

I just Stumbled Upon this wonderful picture.




That's all there was, just the picture so I can't give credit to anyone for it so I'll just let you look at it and figure out what that little seal is thinking.

Naturally, I found a quote to go with it. I love pairing pictures and quotes.. . beats playing computer games because it makes me think.

Quote of the day:

Oh, my God, this amazing cool breeze is coming through my window and the sun is shining. I'm happy.

~~Liv Tyler

See ya down the road,
Yarntangler

1 comment:

Old Newsie said...

You see a seal, I see that groundhog Phil peeking out of his hole up there in Pennsylvania to see if Spring has come or is there six more weeks of Winter