Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away

Tonight's blog is really only a question. Make that two questions.

#1 When you are sitting in a motor home, in a campground, completely alone, because everyone else is at work, and its pitch black and its raining so hard you can't hear the weather alert radio and there's a tornado watch out there and the lightning is flashing all around you, and you tell your dog not to worry, everything will be okay- who are you trying to to kid?

#2 When conditions are such and the power just went out so you are on your battery power, and all you really want to do is crawl under the covers with the big brave dog who's already there, what are you doing writing a blog????

See ya down the road,
(I hope)

Yarntangler

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been in some really bad weather in our trailer before, and wondered to myself why I was still just sitting there. I do hope you came out on the other side of the storm ok.

That's another reason why I don't want to live in Georgia any more.

Susan and Sam said...

Been there (tornado warnings in motor home and in Georgia), done that, and ran to concrete block bath house!

Yarntangler said...

"ran to concrete block bath house!"

That's exactly what I did about 10 minutes after I posted the blog. Grabbed the dog a soft drink a book and my bug out bag and we sat in the women's shower for 2 1/2 hours!