Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Brother's Beeper

Just as I was about to shut down for the night....er...early morning...I discovered a delightful thing. My Sweet brother, Denis, of potholder fame (see Earning for Christmas Shopping in December posts), has quietly begun a blog. No announcement, just a sudden avatar in my sidebar.

This is very important to me so 'm adding an extra post today. So I'm letting you all know about it.


Denis is a self- proclaimed simple man with complex ideas. I've always thought of him as my big brother, although he's a year younger than me now. (he wasn't always but that's a different story) He has the heart of a poet and the soul of a musician and he can design a heck of a Web site. He's also an endless font of trivia.

Please go check out his blog Content is King and be prepared for some thought provoking posts.

(Now, hit 'older post' and find my also hopefully thought provoking post for today!)

See ya down the road,
Yarntangler

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If he is anything like you I anticipate very interesting and fun reading. I look forward to meeting him via blogger.